If we were having coffee, I would share with you how my week was, the awesome articles I stumbled upon on the inter-webs, the fantastic Marie Forleo Interview with Seth Godin I watched on Youtube, how half my face swelled up for three days after a trip to the dentist and how I didn’t do any triathlon training because of that.
Before I get in to all the details, I think I owe you an introduction, don’t I? After all, why would you have coffee with someone you barely know? I hope getting to know me a little better would make you want to come over again next week for a another cup of coffee.
Here we go…
- I’m a millennial and thus, think like one and shop like one too haha.
- Born and bred in the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka
- Self-proclaimed Ex-New Yorker
- Currently living among the corn fields in the US. Not really, but kinda.
- Avid Meditator and ambassador for mindful living
- Certified hypnotist with 5+ years experience
- Multi passionate entrepreneur with educational background in psychology, hypnotherapy, business, fashion merchandising & retail management
- Fashion Merchant by profession
- Marathon runner & triathlon enthusiast. Yet to do a triathlon race but training hard.
- Strong believer in holistic lifestyle. Mind, body, soul balance all the way
- Striving for non-egoic existence #zenlife
That’s me in a nutshell.
Now don’t leave me hanging! Introductions are more fun when there is two-way communication. Leave a comment,say hi and tell me something about you!
Hope to see you again next week for more #WeekendCoffeeShare